I have every intention of maintaining this blog routinely and for the foreseeable future, but I cannot guarantee any particular frequency. It turns out that caring for an infant (and I suspect raising a child in general) can consume a fair amount of time...turns out it can be resource-consuming as well; the main resource in question being, of course, energy.
Who'd've thought?
We went to the pediatrician yesterday for the first round of sanctioned torture (vaccinations). It was as advertised. I do not have words for the intensity with which Rye responded to the shots...let's try this: it was #@&$ing LOUD AS %!@*!!! I did not take pictures of it.
In order to try to forget it, I have made this video of Rye "dancing" in her crib. Enjoy.
And, yes...I'm turning into one of "those parents." I have video footage of the little girl sleeping.
No comments:
Post a Comment