Tuesday, February 22, 2011

The EAOD Onesies

Most people likely to read this blog know that I was in a band called Everything Absent or Distorted (a love story)...also known as eaod...for about five years and that we played some shows and made some records.  Those of you who know me well know that it was a fun time in my life during which I got to pretend to be a rock star and go on an honest-to-goodness tour.  Those of you who know me really well, know that being in eaod was extraordinarily meaningful to me and that it was more than just a band.

Rhoda and I, and now Rye, are fortunate to be members of the eaod family and we are everyday-grateful for the the other members and their contributions to our lives.

One such contribution (of the material sort) is a collection of hand-made eaod onesies that Andy M. originally made for the first eaod baby, Bosley.  Bosley's little brother Hayes then became the beneficiary until he outgrew them and they were passed to Rye.  She wears them proudly.

If you are interested in hearing eaod, I put together another little blog that has all of our work...downloadable for free here.

No comments:

Post a Comment