Monday, March 14, 2011

10 (or so) of my Favorites

I'm just gonna go through our pictures for the last four months and post five...let's say ten......errr, uhh make it twelve of the best ones:

Do I look like I was born yesterday?!...oh, wait...
The good ol' days...when Rye had a full head of hair.
I kind of don't remember her being this small.
This outfit looks like a wetsuit on her now...seriously.
Wha..!?  Oh, okay, sure.  Just snap the picture and let me get back to my sweet sweet nap.
I'm not wearing anything under this towel...and I just pooped.
Seriously...DO NOT take a picture of my bare ass!!!
Maybe the best picture ever.
This is like the 175th picture we took of her on Christmas.  It is exactly what it looks like.
He does this to make me stop crying.  It works because drooling on his arm is more fun than crying.
Rye visits the Botanic Gardens.
OH! HI!  No frog-eating happening in this area.  Why do you ask?

No comments:

Post a Comment